We have served a large community in Toronto for the last twelve years and have built a strong relation with our patients because we care. We take care of family members of all ages, from kids to seniors. We deal with small children and young adults in a friendly, accommodating and patient manner. We recognize that some kids and adults fear dental work and have a strong emotional reaction when visiting the dentist. For that reason we openly discuss your fears and manage it in the best possible way.
- A healthy person should visit the dentist at least twice a year. But depending on your age and other personal circumstances it may require a more frequent assessment. Even people with good dental care require professional care regularly.
- It is recommended that x-rays are taken when needed, but at least once a year.
- We promote good oral hygiene in particular flossing and brushing techniques.
- We promote a healthy nutrition and educate about factors that have an impact in your dental health.
- We help you assess your specific needs for other over-the-counter or medicated Antiseptic oral cleanser.
To serve our community better our receptionists are bi-lingual in English and Spanish. We speak the language of our community; you can easily hear Spanish, Portuguese and Russian in our offices.
"I got teeth whitening today, I had a very good experience and the result was fabulous, the attention and care of the staff of Dr. Iriarte was very good."
New articles coming soon.