We have served a large community in Toronto for the last twelve years and have built a strong relation with our patients because we care. We take care of family members of all ages, from kids to seniors. We deal with small children and young adults in a friendly, accommodating and patient manner. We recognize that some kids and adults fear dental work and have a strong emotional reaction when visiting the dentist. For that reason we openly discuss your fears and manage it in the best possible way.
- A healthy person should visit the dentist at least twice a year. But depending on your age and other personal circumstances it may require a more frequent assessment. Even people with good dental care require professional care regularly.
- It is recommended that x-rays are taken when needed, but at least once a year.
- We promote good oral hygiene in particular flossing and brushing techniques.
- We promote a healthy nutrition and educate about factors that have an impact in your dental health.
- We help you assess your specific needs for other over-the-counter or medicated Antiseptic oral cleanser.
To serve our community better our receptionists are bi-lingual in English and Spanish. We speak the language of our community; you can easily hear Spanish, Portuguese and Russian in our offices.
"We found in Park Hill Dentistry very good service, they are very kind and had fast and good solutions for our dental needs."
New articles coming soon.